Wednesday, July 20, 2011

almost one year

Where did this year go???? How is my little boy almost one year old????  So much has happened in the last year and I have tried my hardest to blog a lot but it is surreal to me that my little 8.1lbs baby is almost walking...  Every day he gets more and more independent and he changes so fast it is scary.  I just looked through some pictures of him from our trip to Germany this past May and he already looks different.  I guess because I see him every day I do not see the changes as much, but they are there....  his hair is really full and super light and curly.  Thanks to the sun it is really blond and speaking of sun - his little legs are super tan and it is a nice tan a really deep golden tan.  He almost reminds me of a typical California Surfer Dude...

Last weekend we took him for the first time to the pool and he had a blast.

Here a few pictures:


playing with Daddy's Iphone 








first swing set :) Fun for the whole family :) 

No comments: