Thursday, November 17, 2011

two weeks

In two weeks Patrick is leaving for 6 months for work.  I have been with him for over 8 years and while he was active duty military he never got to deploy for such a long time and I know in comparison to other spouses who have been gone multiple times for a year or longer it is not comparable, but the longest Patrick ever deployed was for 3 months prior to meeting me.

I will miss seeing him everyday
I will miss seeing him interact with our son
I will miss his kisses
I will miss his hugs
I will miss his text messages
I will miss his random phone calls
I will miss his dinners

but mostly I will miss him...

Six months will fly by and I will try to keep myself busy... hopefully we will get to talk over skype frequently and I hope we will be able to email daily...

No comments: