Sunday, October 10, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow!!!!

tomorrow is my first half day back at work... URGHHHHHH

Grandma is here and will take care of him :)  So I know he is in good hands, but do I want to go back?  No! I think I need to start playing the lottery to increase my chances of becoming a millionaire (I take any suggestions for the next lucky numbers) 


I enjoyed my 8 weeks of being a stay at home Mom and unlike my prior believes I actually could see myself doing it full-time!  Crazy, huh?  I never thought I could see fulfillment in being surrounded by drool, dirty diapers and the sleep deprivation  BUT I love it!!!  At the end of the day (or I should better say MORNING) I get rewarded with the biggest smile and it makes it all worth it.  

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Good luck! At least it's not a full day. You can do it!

Donik Lamb said...

Thank you Sandra!