Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tooth monster

Oliver cut his first tooth almost a month ago - well I wasn't sure when it officially counts...  
do you start from the minute you can feel something on his gums, or when you can see it, or when it is here???? 

Well he cut his first tooth when he was 6 months and 1 day (Feb 8th) - I did my usual daily inspection of the gum (as a nursing mother I got to look out for the girls!!!) and I felt a little sharp tooth cutting through!!!  Oliver has been very pleasant while teething, no health issues just a little restlessness. 
His first tooth was his bottom right central incisor :) 

Last Friday (Feb  25th) he was very restless again in the afternoon and after I got home from work I found the reason - TOOTH NUMBER 2 IS COMING!!!! (bottom left central incisor) - now it is not officially out yet, but it is a start :)  




No comments: